- 16 oz Golden Grain Rotelli
- 8 oz fresh, or frozen, thawed and drained, peeled, deveined shrimp
- 1 1/2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, partially thawed
- 1 pkg (1.6 oz) Knorr garlic herb sauce mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add shrimp and broccoli to pasta during last 3 minutes of cooking.
- Drain in a colander.
- Return hot empty pan to low heat.
- Add garlic herb sauce mix and milk to pan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce bubbles and thickens slightly.
- Stir in pasta and shrimp mixture.
- Add Parmesan cheese and toss gently to combine.
Option: Substitute 1 1/2 cups frozen peas for chopped broccoli.
Tip: Omit shrimp and make a vegetarian dish.